Confitrol24 is the magic supplement, you have been waiting for. It is used to treat bladder leakage. You can reduce that sudden urge to pee or having to deal with urine leakage by using this supplement. It is not just another supplement on the market claiming to be the best. Confitrol24 is proven to be useful for both men and women. It improves the health of the urinary tract and has an anti-aging effect on the bladder.
If you experience these symptoms:
– Then it’s time to consult your doctor.
- 1 How does Confitrol24 pill work?
- 2 What ingredients in Confitrol 24?
- 3 Confitrol24 side effects
- 4 You may see the following results after using Confitrol 24
- 5 Here is a list of various types of urinary incontinence
- 6 Causes of Bladder Leaks
- 7 Factors that can increase your risk of developing urinary incontinence
- 8 Where to buy Confitrol24
How does Confitrol24 pill work?
A Urox Blend combines three ingredients: Raw Horsetail, Lindera Aggregate and Cratevox. Each of these ingredients is scientifically proven to help improve your bladder condition on the cellular level.
This blend is a combination of Ayurvedic, Chinese and Western herbal medicines in the exact proportion to give your body exactly what it needs.
Each ingredient performs a specific function. You can sleep peacefully and be assured that you will not have to go to the bathroom while sleeping. It also assures you that you will no longer experience those embarrassing moments. These ingredients work on the root cause of the issue so that you can have a sound and peaceful sleep.
What ingredients in Confitrol 24?
Raw Horsetail is known to help increase the strength of the muscle tone and connective issues in your bladder. This helps decrease the frequency of urine leakages.
Lindera Aggregata is known to be a powerful antioxidant. It increases the life of your bladder. It has many anti-aging benefits for your bladder.
Lastly, Cravetox helps your bladder to have more elasticity. It helps it with expanding and contracting so that you don’t have that frequent urge to urinate.
According to the official website of Confitrol24, their most recent trials had patients who took 2 capsules on a regular basis for a duration of 2 months. This is what they found:
Confitrol24 side effects
Confitrol24 is a natural product. All its ingredients are derived from nature. There is no study to suggest that there are any side effects of this product.
Other than taking Confitrol24, you can change some of your daily habits to improve the life of your bladder.
- Exercise regularly, especially pelvic exercises.
- Stop smoking.
- Increase the fiber content in your diet.
- Avoid caffeine, acidic foods and alcohol.
You may see the following results after using Confitrol 24
Here is a list of various types of urinary incontinence
- Stress incontinence: Coughing, laughing, sneezing, lifting something with a heavyweight or exercising can increase pressure in your bladder and cause a release of urine.
- Overflow incontinence: With this, you have frequent dribbling of urine because your bladder never empties completely.
- Urge incontinence: In this type of incontinence, you will have an uncontrollable urge to urinate. You will need to urinate frequently. You may or may not be able to urinate properly, but the urge persists. It is generally caused due to diabetes or some neurological disorder.
- Functional incontinence: This condition is more about some physical impairment more than your bladder. Here you cannot make it to the bathroom on time because of some mental or physical impairment.
- Mixed incontinence: In mixed incontinence, you experience more than one type of urinary incontinence.
Causes of Bladder Leaks
Urinary incontinence is caused due to daily habits and physical conditions.
Certain drinks and foods can increase the volume of urine in the bladder. You should try to avoid the following foods and drinks:
- Artificial sweeteners
- Chili peppers
- Sparkling water
- Carbonated drinks
- Foods high in sugar, spices or acids
Urinary incontinence may also be caused due to medical conditions like a urinary tract infection or constipation.
- Constipation: The rectum located at the lower part of your body shares many nerves with the bladder. The problem in your rectum increases the frequency of urination in your body.
- Urinary tract infection: Infections can cause irritation in your bladder; this in turn results in a frequent urge to urinate, sometimes even leading to incontinence.
Urinary incontinence can also be caused due to persistent physical problems, including:
- Pregnancy: When a woman is pregnant, her body goes through many hormonal changes. The weight of the fetus also increases, which can lead to frequent urination.
- Childbirth: Vaginal delivery can make the bladder muscles weak. It can also damage the supportive tissues. All these can lead to urinary incontinence.
- Menopause: The amount of estrogen produced by women decreases after menopause. Estrogen helps to keep your bladder healthy. Deterioration after menopause can also lead to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women’s bodies, many nerves and tissues are finely connected and linked together. Any surgery that involves the reproductive system, especially the removal of your uterus, can result in incontinence.
- Changes in the body with age: As you grow older, your bladder loses strength. This decreases the capacity of your bladder to hold urine. So, you may need to go to the bathroom more frequently.
- Prostate cancer: Men may develop urge incontinence or stress incontinence because of prostate cancer. It can also be a side effect of treatment of prostate cancer.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, a brain tumor, a stroke, or a spinal injury can intervene with the nerve signals involved in your bladder control, leading to urinary incontinence.
- Enlargement of the prostate: As you grow old, your prostate gland often enlarges, which can be a cause of the decrease of strength of the bladder.
Factors that can increase your risk of developing urinary incontinence
- Gender: Stress incontinence is more likely to be experienced by women than men. Pregnancy, menopause, childbirth and the female anatomy are the cause of these differences. However, men suffering from prostate gland problems are more likely to develop incontinence.
- Age: Age is another factor for incontinence. As you grow older, your bladder muscles become weak. The amount of stress and the volume of urine in your bladder decreases, which further increases the chance of a frequent urge to urinate.
- Overweight: If you put on extra weight, the pressure on your bladder increases which results in urine leakage.
- Smoking: Smoking is very harmful to your body. Smoking also increases the risk of incontinence.
- Family history: If your family has a history of urinary incontinence, then the risk of developing urinary incontinence increases.
Where to buy Confitrol24
You don’t find Confitrol24 over the counter or in a large stores like GNC, Walmart, CVS, etc. You can buy it only on Official website and affiliated sites. Also we not recommend buying Confitrol24 on Amazon and Ebay due to many user complaints about fakes.